My Journey with Multi-Level Marketing: From Skeptic to Believer with ProBuilderPlus

Sales Tut
0
My Journey with Multi-Level Marketing: From Skeptic to Believer with ProBuilderPlus

I have always told myself that I would never fall for Multi-Level Marketing (MLM). To me, most MLM business opportunities seemed like glorified pyramid schemes brought online. So, what changed my mind? How did I, a self-taught Internet Infopreneur, get involved in MLM? Read on to find out how and why, and get the inside scoop on the latest hot MLM opportunity, along with my real day-by-day experience.

Let’s start with why. I run a website dedicated to affiliate marketing and home-based businesses, where I share my experiences and make recommendations on solid opportunities. I earn money from Yahoo ads and affiliate sales from those who follow my recommendations. In the past two months, I received at least 10 emails from visitors asking about different MLM programs and my opinion on them. Since my only experience was with SFI, an affiliate MLM, my answers were limited. So, I decided to explore the hottest, newest MLM with low membership fees: ProBuilderPlus. This review is for my readers, and I hope my experience helps you make an informed decision.

Now, let’s talk about how you can make money with ProBuilderPlus. It operates on a simple forced matrix with three levels of payoff but has a more intricate payment system. Once you build a matrix of nine people in your downline, you’re guaranteed a weekly check of $30. Additionally, you earn $10 for each paying member you personally refer, $3 for second-level referrals, and $2 for third-level referrals, along with payments for maintaining your matrix. As your matrix grows, so does your weekly income.

The system’s simplicity is impressive, but how effective is it? Recruiting new members was surprisingly easy. Designed for anyone, regardless of marketing experience, it’s user-friendly and effective. I joined ProBuilderPlus for free about 7-10 days ago while evaluating multiple MLM programs. Soon after, I started receiving emails with subjects like:

  • "Here you go Alex, we put Kathy under you..."
  • "Here you go Alex, we put James under you..."
  • "Another One Alex - Joseph just joined YOUR Powerline..."
  • "Alex - AWESOME Mark just Upgraded to Member in YOUR DOWNLINE..."

These emails kept coming. Before I knew it, I had 587 pre-enrolled members—free members, but interested and ready to be converted. Even for a skeptic like me, these emails were a powerful push, so I decided to join, reasoning that I could always cancel if needed.

Now, let’s look at the tools provided by the system and their quality. ProBuilderPlus offers everything you might need:

  1. An autoresponder follow-up system that encourages upgrades.
  2. A matrix structure and pay plan that almost guarantees income.
  3. Effective lead capture pages.
  4. A traffic rotator to funnel traffic to your downline.
  5. Online training with simple steps to success.
  6. A Contact Manager to stay in touch with your sponsored members.
  7. A tool to send voice messages to thousands of people per minute.

Every tool is well-designed and compelling for MLM purposes.

Day 1-3:

Now, let’s discuss my personal experience. I already had accounts with several traffic exchange programs that require members to click on your ad and view your page. These were effective for building my mailing lists, so I added my ProBuilderPlus link to the rotation. This took only a few minutes, and I spent the rest of the day exploring the tools and training.

On the second day, I was busy with my regular job, so I checked my stats on the third day. To my surprise, I had over 530 views of my signup page and one paying member! That’s $10 back in my pocket—two more, and I would recoup my investment. Not bad at all.

In summary, I can’t say for sure if you can become extremely wealthy with this system, but the weekly leaderboard shows people with over 414 paying members enrolled in one week. I’ll continue to explore this opportunity and post updates on my regular site. Feel free to visit and read more if you liked this article or want to learn from someone who is honestly sharing their experience. No hype, no fuss, just an honest opinion.

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)